So, Toronto’s smallest house is up for sale for anybody interested… Here are a couple of reaons why you may be interested in this house:
This house might be of interest to you if….
- a.. You are an extremely small person, or own an extremely small dog!!!
- b.. You don’t have much stuff (barely more than a homeless person!!)
- c.. You miss that cute little apartment you lived in while teaching English in Japan, then this is the place for you
This house, located near the intersection of Dufferin Street and Rogers Road is believed to be Toronto’s smallest house. Occupying what used to be a driveway, it’s a one-bedroom, one-bathroom house that sits on a parcel of land 7.25 feet (2.2 metres) wide and 113.67 feet (34.6 metres) long and has an interior area of just under 300 square feet (under 28 square metres). The asking price is $179,900.!!!!
Here are the house’s listed features:
- a.. ‘Completely Re-Done Top-To-Bottom, Front-To-Back!’
- b.. Tumbled stone entrance walk
- c.. Renovated Bath
- d.. Renovated kitchen with newer stove, new cabinets and new stacked washer/dryer
- e.. Bedroom with Murphy bed + ‘Built-Ins’ – doubles as den!
- f.. Walk-out to fenced patio
- g.. 100-amp service
- h.. 2 satellite dishes and receiver
- i.. ‘Window A/C Available’